I remember the first time I saw an Olympic level trampoline routine. I've been doing flips for a long time, but the first time you see someone do that many flips and that many twists, I don't care who you are it's hard to count! Only after watching many more routines, becoming familiar with trampolining technique and actually learning some bigger moves does it become easier to identify what that blazing whirlwind of arms and legs actually was.

This is a great video to watch to get a start on that process. Here, Samantha Sendel (at 16 yrs old!?) performs 40 different variations of triples on a supertramp, complete with a skill name to go with each clip. Really amazing stuff.

Bonus: a quadriffus and some choice crashes at the end.



What I wouldn't give to be able to train on that monster...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Kinesthesist
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger